The must-have Apple product of the week? A pair of vintage sneakers from the ’90s.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced the recall of Gourmet Boutique LLC chicken products on Friday.
22News was at the Log Cabin in Holyoke as Pioneer Valley USO held a fundraiser for western Massachusetts servicemen and their families.
22News spoke with one Chicopee resident, who was surprised that this took place right next door to her.
Residents of Springfield’s McKnight neighborhood came together to show there is more than what has been in the news lately.
The Westfield District Court honored one of its own yesterday, renaming the building in honor of Westfield-born Justice John M. Greaney.
Huntington’s Board of Health discussed a planned increase in rates at the transfer station.
The Quaboag Valley Relay for Life started Friday, but motivated participants could still be found walking late Saturday morning.
22News was at Springfield’s Relay for Life event as residents walked in support of the fight against cancer.
The organization said they fill at least three dumpsters every year with old television sets, air conditioning units and computers.
The sixth annual “Share the Road, Horses Paved the Way” campaign took place in western Massachusetts Saturday.
Springfield Fire Department responded to a fire in an electrical mechanical room. The fire occurred on 45 Willow St.
Marchers handed out information on community resources like text a tip and Wayfinders.
The right and breakdown lanes on the Masspike in Ludlow were closed for over two hours.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced Friday the recalled products contain milk, an allergen that is not declared on the product labe…
Southwick Police Chief Paul Ricardi identified the victim as 33 year-old Michael Chace of Enfield, Connecticut.
The actress, best known for starring alongside Warren Beatty in “Dick Tracy,” was 62.
At least one person was stabbed at an apartment on Oak Street in Holyoke early Saturday morning.
The packaging error could result in unintended pregnancies, according to the FDA.
22News was there as the students reflected on their past, and prepared for the future.