Drivers have to have car insurance, but it doesn’t have to make you go broke. The 22News I-Team is working to save you money.
The wind and cold will be the main story for most of the Pioneer Valley Monday.
The Three Rivers Fire Department said they were called to the fire on Main Street just before 1:00 a.m.
Police said a 19-year-old man was shot in the chest Sunday evening following an argument.
Gusty winds are not good when trees are weak from the continuous drought here in western Massachusetts.
The Martin Luther King community center was the staging area for delivery of dozens of turkeys throughout the neighborhood.
Belchertown families filled the fire station for a fund raising pancake breakfast. They’re helping the fire department pay for rescue equipm…
We stayed snow free in the Valley for most of the day, but the Berkshires was coated in a thick layer of winter white.
22News drove through Hampshire County to take a look at some of the areas that were covered in snow on Sunday morning.
Westfield State University students were asked to leave their residence after a water main break left parts of the school with low water pre…
The town of Tolland in Hampden County has no equipment to tackle the snow that continues to fall.
Springfield police captain Cheryl Clapprood told 22news, two children are among the three people injured in a two car rear end collision on …
The recent mild weather we’ve had is moving out and the rain and snow are moving in.
New information this Sunday morning on a Springfield man who shot and killed a dog after an argument on the street.
Springfield Police said a man from Springfield has been arrested and charged with murder.
Hampshire College has decided not to fly any flags on campus, after an American flag was burned at the college.
A municipal water issue is forcing Westfield State University to cancel class and mandate that students leave their residence halls.
On Saturday, a group of hikers traveled to Mt. Tom to undo the hurt, that spray-painted words have caused for so many.
Visitors to the Deerfield Holiday Sampler Fair at the Big E just got a head start to their Christmas shopping.
Here’s a local reminder of how a hard-wired smoke detector system can save lives.