A house on Dartmouth Street was damaged by a fire, Monday night, after someone attempted to thaw out frozen pipes.
The China House restaurant was nearly robbed Monday night until a clerk stopped the suspect.
Three buildings at UMass Amherst were closed Monday because of water issues. Crews spent the day making repairs and testing the water system…
Montague Fire Officials said no hazardous materials spilled when three train-cars derailed late Monday afternoon.
Environmental Police were in Westfield on Monday to serve a warrant to a resident for illegally hunting in northern Vermont.
East and West Columbus Avenues are scheduled to have lane closures as a new construction phase is scheduled to start this week.
In light of the spike in opioid-related overdose deaths, law enforcement wants to remind residents about the 911 Good Samaritan laws.
If you or your child is getting ready for college, here’s an opportunity for free funding.
Heat was back on for the majority of homes Sunday night, but crews are still trying to find the problem that caused the loss of pressure.
Granby Jr/Sr High School has bagged and unplugged water fountains connected to fixtures where the elevated levels of lead were found.
Crews from the Russell Sewer Department told 22News that they have been trying to fix the problem, but they are having trouble reaching it.