Jomaris Colon faces several charges in connection with the March 2015 crash that paralyzed 16 year-old Alex Scafuri of Agawam.
Detectives are investigating a break-in at the ATM at the Berkshire Bank located at 19 Harrison Avenue in downtown Springfield.
Greenfield Police said officers allegedly located a bag of cocaine, several empty baggies and a scale commonly used as a trade to distribute…
Monday we will be dealing with the heat and humidity which could make it feel even hotter than it actually is.
When work is being done, traffic is still getting through in both directions, but some avoid the area entirely.
A nearly 140-year-old Franklin County paper mill could be coming down soon.
A neighbor told 22News that the three-story house on Tracy Street has been an eyesore for at least the past 10 years.
The state house passed a bill that could help keep drivers safe. 22News explains how new drivers will especially benefit from this.
The Vermont senator has called for Democratic unity, but recent developments have discouraged many of his backers.
Total compensation is about more than just salary. 22News explains what to consider when negotiating a contract.
Health groups are urging Massachusetts lawmakers to pass more tobacco prevention laws.
Paco is a 3-month old guinea pig who needs to be adopted with his dad, Mickey, because they’re pair-bonded.
All employees were able to exit the building safely and no one was injured.
State Police temporarily shut down all lanes of the highway near Exit 6 while a 3-car crash was cleared away.
Coming up tonight…Starting at Five
A group of Westfield Catholics left Friday to join an estimated two million others to celebrate World Youth Day with Pope Francis in Poland.
A bill hopes to keep more drunk drivers off the road.
On a 90 degree day, the interior temperature can reach as high as 160 degrees in less than ten minutes.
A nearly 140-year-old paper mill building in Massachusetts that’s in danger of collapsing has some people worried about environmental damage…
The Palmer Fire Department battled back flames during a house fire at 1034 Central Street.