Prebiotics is the term used for the fiber in plants that feeds the probiotics or healthy bacteria already in your colon.
All the departments in Blandford met Wednesday evening, in advance of scheduled reports from the fire, police and highway departments.
The Hampshire County Sheriff’s Association donated the money in honor of retired Sheriff Robert Garvey.
A decision on the airport manager’s position ended up being better for the City of Westfield.
A leaky roof at Westfield High School is causing some disruptions.
Coming up tonight…Starting at Five
Prosecutors say the husband and wife used a business to recruit women and force them into prostitution.
The Department of Public Health will be holding a hearing Thursday morning at Holyoke Community College.
Donations are pouring in for victims of the Holyoke apartment fire that killed 3 people and left 25 families homeless.
Police were called to the 99 Restaurant on Memorial Drive Wednesday after receiving a call for a kitchen fire.
Pittsfield Police are reminding residents of Massachusetts’ “Move Over Law” after one of their cruisers was damaged Wednesday morning.
Officers administered two doses of the overdose-reversing drug naloxone to the man, who had been unconscious and unresponsive.
South Hadley’s Town Administrator told 22News the town may require ice cream truck vendors to submit to fingerprinting.
A 78 year-old woman was threatened with a knife and robbed during a home invasion in Ware Wednesday morning, police say.
Police are investigating the incident and encourage anyone with information to contact them at 413-596-3837.
A bill is on the Governor’s desk to place portable defibrillators in schools. 22News heard from first responders about how these devices sav…
It was an amazing turnout on Wednesday for the American Red Cross blood drive at the 22News Broadcast Station.
Dozens of people gathered in Springfield, Wednesday night, to learn about the stigma attached to substance abuse.
The Thunderbirds hosted the Bridgeport Sound Tigers at the MassMutual Center Wednesday night
The Stanton Hall closure due to a fire on Christmas eve, is affecting many groups in town that use the hall for meetings.