A pilot had to make an emergency landing at the Quabbin Reservoir, Tuesday afternoon, after reporting engine trouble.
A transformer with wires down and fluid leaking caused more than 500 customers in Whately to lose power Tuesday morning.
Much of western Massachusetts is considered to be experiencing a severe drought right now.
177 cyclists came out to Greenfield Community College to complete either a 10, 25 or 50 mile bike ride all with the goal of raising money fo…
Crews spent the day pumping water and mud out of the basement of Wilson’s Department Store in Greenfield.
Police and State Troopers in Sunderland worked together to find a 17-year-old girl, who ran away from home early Friday morning.
The fire service line going into the Wilson’s Department Store building suffered a break and flooded the basement Thursday.
A 25-year-old Connecticut man was sentenced on Wednesday in Springfield in connection with heroin and cocaine distribution.
The Greenfield City Council voted Wednesday night in favor of an ordinance to allow homeowners to build secondary housing units on their pro…
The lack of rain paired with necessary water tank repairs has forced another western Mass. community to issue a water ban.
After a very dry start to July we’ve finally been getting a bit more in the way of rain showers and thunderstorms lately.
Adamsville Road could remain blocked for another hour.
Lightning is very dangerous even if the thunderstorm it’s associated with is not considered severe.
22News found out some funding will now be coming to Franklin County.
State Lawmakers are trying to improve the dairy industry in western Massachusetts.
A tobacco barn in Whately burned to the ground early Sunday morning after allegedly being struck by lightning.
Lots of sun during the day caused instability in the atmosphere and fueled the potential for the severe weather.
The closures will run from 9:00 P.M. to 5:00 A.M. to allow the MassDOT contractor to remove pavement in two locations on the bridge.
The blaze destroyed a smoke shop and a second floor apartment injuring a firefighter and a person who lived there.
A fire that started on Federal Street in Greenfield, Friday night, completely destroyed a building and an attached apartment.