The administration of the hospital plans to keep the facility open, using nurses from a staffing agency.
The girl’s mom first noticed a bruise a week ago which kept growing larger and larger.
More and more children are going on to live full and happy lives after being treated for cancer.
The City of Springfield has opened cooling centers for Monday and Tuesday during potential heat wave.
John Flannery, president and CEO of the conglomerate’s health care unit, will take over the post in August.
Twelve year-old Megan Gething learned how to tie a tourniquet from the young adult science fiction novels.
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the products being recalled could contain the known allergen milk, which is not on the prod…
Harley says a clamp on an engine oil cooler line may not have been installed correctly.
The recall includes Madison Mill 23 and Madison Mill 25 expandable safety gates.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced the recall of Gourmet Boutique LLC chicken products on Friday.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced Friday the recalled products contain milk, an allergen that is not declared on the product labe…
The packaging error could result in unintended pregnancies, according to the FDA.
The FDA has asked that a prescription opioid be pulled from the market due to, quote, “the public health consequences of abuse.”
The number of so-called “super lice” has grown in recent years, and that is bad news, particularly for parents of young children.
There will be a public hearing on the three additional conditions after the Department of Consumer Protection drafts regulations.
Always follow recommended safety measures and conduct regular safety checks
Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer in American men, behind only skin cancer.
Would require car manufacturers to equip vehicles an alert that a passenger remains in the back seat after the car is turned off.
Augusta, Maine’s City Center shut down after angry man dumps cup of live bed bugs on counter.
Family of a 2-year-old girl are hoping to raise awareness after she died from what doctors believe to be Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.