Fall means cooler weather, perhaps activities like hiking and tailgates. But it also means flu season.
An employee at the hospital came to work with an active case of TB some time between September 2013 and August 2014. He or she worked with i…
The nurse who cared for the woman that night drew her blood and helped her to the toilet. For a disease whose transmission depends on the di…
The research suggests that people who feel they are forgetting more things may need to be concerned, even if bigger issues aren’t yet showin…
Science hasn’t quite finished testing these sweeteners’ impact on your body. How do they affect your metabolism? Do the chemicals in the art…
22News went to Holyoke on Wednesday where addiction and recovery experts were searching for a solution to the opioid epidemic.
Rabies is a nasty virus for pets and humans, but luckily, if you take proper precautions, it’s very preventable.
Authorities say teens are overdosing on legal synthetic drug being sold at many gas stations.
State health officials have confirmed a child living in Mass. was treated for Enterovirus D68. 22News is working for you with prevention tip…
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health announced the third human case of West Nile virus in the state this year.
Genetic testing can reveal your chance of developing cancer before the diagnosis. 22News is working for you with the pros and cons.
Getting the most from your smartphone takes more than downloading the latest app. Keep your phone from negatively affecting your health.
What sets Enterovirus D68 apart from many other viruses in the same family is its vicious symptoms
Coke, Pepsi and Dr Pepper said they’ll work to reduce beverage calorie by 20 percent over the next decade.
Preliminary figures show 77 insurers entering for the first time, while 14 are dropping out.
The treatment has already been given to a number of patients and “repeat infusions” of the drug have been well tolerated.
An eight year old girl from the southeastern part of the state is the first confirmed case of Enterovirus D-68 in Massachusetts.