For Blake Kadra, arthritis rendered walking painful, and made him a candidate for total knee replacement surgery.
A Wyoming man was blinded by an eclipse fifty years ago and warns that it could happen to you or your children.
Holyoke Health Center was one of thousands community health centers across the country celebrating National Health Center Week.
The company is accused of violating the False Claims Act by knowingly misclassifying EpiPens as a generic drug.
A new program is drawing criticism from the American Medical Association. which believes treatment plans should be left to doctors and their…
The caterpillars have very interesting color patterns, with long hair-like spines that protrude from their bodies, which can cause irritatio…
New study finds the number of teen overdoses has doubled since 1999, and heroin holds most of the blame.
The Massachusetts Medical Society has developed a training program for doctors so they can openly talk with their patients about it.
The circular object has stainless steel legs and is capped with concrete.
However, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a safety alert about the toys.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the fuel taps on the ATVs can leak, which poses a fire hazard.
Mosquitoes tested positive for West Nile Virus in West Springfield
The projects include restoring aquatic habitat, rivers and watersheds, monitoring water quality, and protecting endangered species.
A settlement has been reached between the attorney general’s office and Apria Healthcare, which has an office in Springfield.
A statewide education and enforcement campaign to highlight the risks of marijuana impaired driving.
The number of deaths from opioid abuse has quadrupled since 1999.
Students returning for a new school year need time to adjust their sleep schedules.
The latest government numbers show that drug overdose deaths in 2016 continued to climb, despite ongoing efforts.
The hours from dusk to dawn are peak biting times for mosquitoes, according to the Department of Public Health.
A teenager who went for a swim at a Melbourne beach and emerged with his feet covered in blood has stumped marine experts.