CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – A powerful Nor’Easter will continue to impact western Massachusetts through tonight.
WIND ADVISORY: Eastern Hampden, Eastern Hampshire, Eastern Franklin County through 7am Saturday.
- Precipitation ends: Gradually fading this evening
Precipitation Type up and down the Pioneer Valley:
- Friday Evening and Night: Scattered To Isolated Rain and Snow Showers.
Precipitation Type in the hills west of the Connecticut River and Berkshire County:
- Friday Evening and Night: Scattered Snow Showers
Precipitation Type in the hills east of the Connecticut River
- Friday Evening and Night: Scattered Mix of Snow and Rain. Coating-2″ Possible
Wind & Isolated Power Outages
- Gusty, potentially damaging winds through tonight.
- Gusts over 40 mph possible.
- Scattered power outages likely
- Downed branches and trees possible
- Winds stay strong Friday Night
- Windy, but not as gusty on Saturday