SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – The Westfield man charged in the overdose death of 16-year-old Lillian Anderson has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
Seth Lombard-Hawthorne had originally pleaded not guilty to charges in connection with Anderson’s death during his April 2016 arraignment. Hampden County Assistant District Attorney Joan O’Brien told 22News Lombard-Hawthorne changed his plea in Hampden County Superior Court Monday morning.
In addition to the involuntary manslaughter charge, Lombard-Hawthorne also pleaded guilty to distribution of heroin and distribution of fentanyl.
Lombard-Hawthorne’s sentencing is scheduled for February 22.
- Trial postponed for man charged in Westfield teen’s overdose death
- Manslaughter charge for man suspected in giving heroin to Westfield overdose victim
- Man has drug charges moved to Superior Court, mother of victim thanks community for donations
- 2nd time DA’s office charges alleged heroin dealer with manslaughter
- Alleged dealer charged with manslaughter for woman’s overdose death
- Suspected heroin dealer arrested after Westfield teen’s death