SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – With less than a year to go until the grand opening, MGM Springfield is ramping up its efforts to attract candidates for jobs.
Monday through Thursday, MGM representatives will offer a series of local and regional workshops on how to prepare and train for a career with MGM Springfield.
According to a release sent to 22News, the workshops will feature one of the following six classes: SkillSmart Training, MGM Springfield Careers Overview, Luxury Guest Service Training, Resume & Interview Prep, Master Job Skills: Keys to Workplace Success and Digital Resume Prep Workshops.
All workshops are open to the public and will be hosted with a variety of partners including CareerPoint, FutureWorks, and Springfield’s Veteran Service Department.
Here is a list of workshops this week:
- Monday, Nov. 6: Chicopee High School 6-8 p.m.; To register, click here.
- 820 Front Street, Chicopee
- Wednesday, Nov. 8: Young Urban Engineering Entrepreneurship Academy 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.; To register, click here.
- Scibelli Enterprise Center, 1 Federal Street, 3rd floor, Springfield
- Thursday, Nov. 9: Westfield Senior Center 6-8:30 p.m.; Walk-ins welcome
- 45 Noble Street, Westfield