WWLP-22News, (NBC), has an opening for a television account executive. The qualified candidate will be responsible for selling comprehensive media solutions to one or more local/regional/national accounts in a geographic territory to achieve sales targets and maximize revenues. Principal Duties & Responsibilities include:
*Identify, develop, and expand existing and new client relationships & key accounts.
* Maintain close communications at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising.
* Conduct research on target markets and trends, and adjusts sales strategy accordingly.
* Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and recommend appropriate solutions, in order to meet requirements.
* Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth.
* Negotiate advertising rates, create oral & written presentations; generate packages.
* Monitor accounts receivables.
* Research, analyze and monitor competitive media for new leads.
* Knowledge of online/digital and interactive advertising tools in order to advise advertisers and peer advertising sales representatives on the effective use of online/digital and interactive advertisements.
* Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Must be well organized, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail.
* Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and be able to work independently.
* Knowledge of Nielsen ratings is helpful.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree preferred with an emphasis in Business/Marketing or Communications. Experience in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience in Marketing and advertising background preferred.
APPLY ONLINE: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/6401
Telephone: no calls please.