(WWLP) – It’s a 22News Storm Team Weather Alert Day due to the chance for a few strong or severe storms Tuesday afternoon and during the evening.
Much of the day will be dry, warm, humid and breezy.
- Afternoon: Isolated pop-up storm possible
- Evening: Isolated to Scattered storms and showers
- Overnight: Scattered Showers, Storms Lose Intensity
- Gusty winds that could cause damage
- Heavy rain that could cause street flooding
- Lower risk of small hail
- Stay with 22News as we continue to update timing and potential intensity of this evening’s storms
- Download the FREE 22News Storm Team Weather App
|– Local Forecast||– Severe WX Text Alerts|
|– Temperatures||– Severe WX Email Alerts|
|– Weather News||– WWLP 22News WX App|
|– Interactive Radar||– Live Area Webcams|