CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Mornings are hectic … but with a few tips, you can buy yourself a little time to relax. Rick Woods, the Functional Organizer, shared his tips.
Jumpstart Your Mornings Organized
1. Lay your clothes the night before. (Are they washed? Ironed?)
2. Prepare and pack your lunch, snacks and drinks the night before.
3. Pack the things you’ll need for the day in your car the night before. If in school, pack the items you’ll need in your backpack the night before
4. Have a permanent place for your phone, wallet, keys, purse, handbag, etc. for easy retrieval before you leave home.
5. Keep Weather-Related-Accessories such as umbrellas, gloves, sunglasses, & jacket near entryway, so you can grab it easily on way out the door.