Springfield porch fire caused about $5,000 worth of damage

The cause of the fire was due to careless disposal of smoking materials.

Springfield Porch Fire
Photo Courtesy: Springfield Fire Department

Springfield, Mass. (WWLP) – Porch fire quickly put out on 32 Ardmore St in Springfield. There were no injuries reported.

The fire caused about five thousand dollars worth of damage.

According to the Springfield Fire Department, the cause of the fire was due to careless disposal of smoking materials.