CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) The clothing on our back is meant to be a reflection of who we are. Terry Standish our Intuitive Guide from “Beyond A Wardrobe.com.” She is here to help us bridge the gap between who we think we see and who we were meant to see, a journey we’re going to take from the INSIDE OUT.
Let’s begin the magical journey of “Matching who you are by shedding what no longer serves you.”
1) Unlearning and Relearning: Allows us to let go of what no longer serves you to make room for all that does. Learning and growing from it all so you can move forward.
2) Seeing isn’t always believing: It starts with seeing an expanded personal view of you, from a variety of perspectives.
3) Awareness of your story: We change over time and therefore our story, view and expression of who we are needs to grow along with us.
4) Rewiring our Mind Set: To attract more of the outcomes we want verse what we don’t. This requires us to be very mindful of our thinking, so we can find more of what we are looking for.
5) It’s your turn to open the power: We all want to live our lives in a body that feels like it finally matches. One that resonates and works well for us in all areas of our lives. When we begin to understand this new relationship that we can have in this body, we can finally be free to become who we were meant to be.