CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Cheese, bread and sauce … what else do you need? Michael Tesoro the Owner and Chef at Ooma Tesoro’s Marinara showed us how to make Panini tre fromaggi con prosciutto (Three cheese panini with a slice of prosciutto)
Panini tre fromaggi con prosciutto
(Three cheese panini with a slice of prosciutto)
- Fresh Bread
- Whole milk ricotta
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Fontina Cheese
- Sliced prosciutto
- Extra Virgin olive oil or butter.
- Slice the bread into 1/4 inch slices. Spread a thin layer of ricotta on two slices of bread.
- Take one thin slide of prosciutto and lay it on top of one slice of bread with ricotta.
- Chop up the fresh mozzarella into cubes and sprinkle it on top of the prosciutto.
- Add one slice of fontina cheese and cover with the slice of bread with ricotta.
- Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil or add a little butter to the outside and place in a pre-heated panini maker or frying pan.
- Remove when toasted and cheese has melted. Cut in half and serve with some marinara sauce for dipping.