CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Increase your productivity by utilizing your phone. Rick Woods, Professional Organizer from The Functional Organizer showed us how to use our phones to our advantage.
Top 10 smartphone apps to increase your productivity
- Calendar – Schedule everything
- Notes – Write it down, so you can retrieve it later
- Camera – Capture the moment. A picture speaks a 1000 words.
- Maps / Waze – Maps out the best route and also reroutes your current trip to avoid traffic or delays.
- Weather Bug – Displays current temperature, hour by hour, 10 day forecast. Includes dew points.
- Health – Step and mile counter.
- Timer – Set it and forget it, even if it’s just 15 minutes. Great for meditating too.
- Digits – Easy to use calculator app that lists the numbers you’ve entered, so you can see the calculation.
- Banking – Pay bills. Deposit checks. Review account balances.
- Shazam – Who sings that song? No need to rattle your brain. Just “Shazam it” and find out immediately.