SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – New information this Sunday morning on a Springfield man who allegedly shot and killed a dog after an argument on the street.
Springfield Police Sgt. John Delaney told 22News, 37-year old Edwin Harrison was arrested Friday afternoon for allegedly shooting and killing a dog after an argument on Fort Pleasant ave.
Edwin Harrison charges:
- Kill a Domestic Animal
- Carrying a Firearm
- Possession of Heroin With Intent to Distribute
- Possession of Cocaine With Intent to Distribute
- Carrying a Firearm with 3 Prior Felony Convictions
- Possession of Cocaine W/I Second Offense
- Discharging a Firearm Within of 500 ft. of Dwelling
- Resisting Arrest
- Possession of Stolen Firearm
- Carrying a Firearm Within 500 FT of a dwelling
During the arrest, police found a stolen 22 caliber hand gun on Harrison along with 47 bags of heroin and eight bags of crack cocaine.
He’ll be arraigned Monday in Springfield District court.