CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Slacking off and senior year seem to go hand in hand … but it’s not time to take the foot off the pedal. Alexis Avila, Founder of Prepped & Polished, Tutoring and Test Preparation joins us with Five Tips for Senior Year Success.
Five Tips for Senior Year Success
- Get good grades and showing leadership senior year.
- Take some standardized tests during the fall of senior year if you’re not satisfied with your standardized test scores up to this point.
- Try to get your college application essay out of the way by the end of August, or by September.
- Try to submit your college applications about a month before the deadlines. Early bird gets the worm.
- Make sure to pay frequent, weekly visits to your guidance counselor