CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) It’s a delicious breakfast that you can make ahead of time! Annabelle Lytle-Rich from Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters is showing us how to make granola bars.
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 1
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time (minutes): 25 minute
- 5 cups of granola
- ½ cup of honey
- 1 tbl peanut butter
- 2 oz dark brown sugar
- 1 tbl apple cider (or juice)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbl butter
- Grease a 9×9 glass pan with butter and preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Pour granola into a large mixing bowl and set aside. In a small sauce pan, combine honey, peanut butter, dark brown sugar, and apple cider and gently heat until all ingredients are melted together.
- Gently pour mixture over granola, making sure to stir constantly so that the mixture is evening distributed.
- Pour granola mixture into the 9×9 pan and gently press down so that it is evenly spread in pan.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Cool completely, cut into equal pieces and store in an airtight container.