CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Your pet can … and should … be eating like a king! Shawn Sherry from Paw Street Barkery
Pet Chicken Dinner
- 8oz of each chicken breast
- 4oz of whole grain rice
- 4oz of sweet Potato
- 4oz of carrot
- 1oz of peas
- 32oz of water
- 4oz of chicken broth
- 2Tbs canola oil
- Cutting board
- Sheet pan
- 2 saucepans
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons/bowl
- Turn oven onto 350F to preheat.
- Coat sheet pan with canola oil and place raw chicken onto sheet pan.
- Place pan into oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Place 16oz of water into each saucepan and allow water to boil.
- Peel, slice into 1″ chunks and measure 4oz of carrots and sweet potato.
- Once water is boiling, add carrots, peas and sweet potato into one pot and the rice into the second pot.
- Allow both pots to cook for approximately 20 minutes or until rice and vegetables are soft.
- Drain excess water and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice cooked chicken into 1″ chunks.
- Into a mixing bowl, add rice, vegetables and chicken. Pour chicken broth over mix and stir with spoon.
- Make sure dinner has cooled prior to serving.
- Serving size will depend on dog size. Any additional can be stored in refrigerator for 2 days.