WESTBOROUGH, Mass. (WWLP) – Columbia Gas is reminding Massachusetts residents that they fuel assistance enrollment period under the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program opens on November 1.
Any resident who may need assistance during the upcoming winter under this program must apply during November 1 through April 30, 2017 in order to qualify.
Homeowners and renters, including those with heat included in their rent can also apply.
2016-2017 Fuel Assistance & Weatherization Assistance Program Eligibility:
- Family size: 1 Maximum weekly income: $654
- Family size: 2 Maximum weekly income: $855
- Family size: 3 Maximum weekly income: $1,056
- Family size: 4 Maximum weekly income: $1,257
- Family size: 5 Maximum weekly income: $1,459
- Family size: 6 Maximum weekly income: $1,660
- Family size: 7 Maximum weekly income: $1,698
- Family size: 8 Maximum weekly income: $1,735
To apply, log on to your account at www.columbiagasma.com and click on manage your account. Or, call customer Service: 1-800-882-5454