ENFIELD, Conn., (WWLP) – Six Enfield bars and restaurants will face an administrative hearing after allegedly serving alcohol to minors.
The Department of Consumer Protection Liquor Control Division and the Enfield Police Department did compliance checks at 24 establishments on Friday night. They were assisted by four volunteer minors who had been trained by the Governor’s Prevention Partnership.
Of those two dozens establishments, six allegedly served alcohol to underage patrons.
- Molina’s Cafe, 95 High Street, Enfield, Ct
- Clover Leaf Cafe, 161 Enfield Street, Enfield, Ct
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, 7 Hazard Avenue, Enfield, Ct
- Olive Garden, 41 Hazard Avenue, Enfield, Ct
- Oyama, 136 Elm Street, Enfield, Ct
- Cheng’s Garden, 34 Hazard Avenue, Enfield, Ct
The businesses will now go before the Liquor Control Commission where they’ll have an opportunity to address the charges.