EASTHAMPTON, Mass. (WWLP) – Police arrested a 28-year-old man on Friday after an ongoing investigation into the illegal sale of marijuana in Easthampton.
According to Easthampton Police Detective Dennis Scribner, officers served a search warrant at an apartment at 16 Clifford Street on Friday with the assistance of Northwestern District Attorney’s Anti-Crime Task Force and the Holyoke Police Department K-9 Unit.
During the search, Det. Scribner said investigators seized the following:
- Large quantity of Marijuana
- Packaging materials
- Paraphernalia used to help sell Marijuana
- Alprazolam and Amphetamine pills
- About $11,000 in cash
The investigators arrested Christopher E. Roy and charged him with the following:
- Drug, Possess to Distribute Class D (Marijuana)
- Drug, Possess Class E (Alprazolam)
- Drug, Possess Class B (Amphetamine)
Det. Scribner said Roy was booked at the Easthampton Police Department and held on $1,000 cash bail. He will be arraigned on Monday, October 17th at the Northampton District Court.