CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Do you have pains and tensions that you want relieved? You’re in luck! Saskia Cote with Bottom-Line Bodywork showed us all of the benefits of Craniosacral therapy.
CST may be helpful for these conditions. Please consult your physician before going to get CST.
- Headaches/ migraines
- Low back pain
- Slipped discs
- Learning disabilities
- Tinnitus/ ringing in the ears
Do not go for CST if you have
- Any physiological condition that results in slight changes in intracranial pressure is contraindicated
- A spinal fracture
- Ruptured disc
- Any (unhealed) opening of the cerebral spinal fluid, like a spinal tap anesthesia.
- Acute intracranial hemorrhage
- Intracranial aneurysm
- Recent skull fracture
- Herniation of the medulla oblongata