CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Whether you have been married for 5 minutes or 50 years, it’s always important to remember that happiness is key. Relationship Coaches Andrew and Michaelia Daubon shared five tips to improve your marriage for a happy and healthy relationship.
1. Never go to bed angry with each other.
2. Choose your battles wisely, you can’t win them all.
3. Keep doing the things you did to win each other’s heart.
4. Learn to laugh at self and with each other.
5. Remember love is a commitment not an emotion.
To visit their website, click here