GREAT BARRINGTON, Mass. (WWLP) – Another person has been charged in connection with the alleged abuse of students at the Eagleton School in Great Barrington.
27-year-old Ishmael Lytle has been charged with abuse and battery on a disabled person. Lytle is accused of abusing a student back in February 2013.
This brings the total number of Eagleton School employees charged to 17. All have pleaded not guilty. The school closed its doors permanently back in April.
Related Eagleton School coverage:
- Eagleton School shutting down after losing license
- Eagleton School administrators speak out about the abuse accusations
- Great Barrington residents react to Eagleton School abuse allegations
- 9 more former Eagleton School employees charged with abuse
- 5 Eagleton School employees arraigned in abuse case