SOUTHWICK, Mass. (WWLP) – All registered voters will be able to vote before Election Day for the first time in Massachusetts.
Early voting will begin on October 24 and continue through November 4.
Before early voting was allowed, the only way a registered voter was able to vote prior to Election Day was through absentee voting.
Early voting is for every registered voter. Registered voters do not need an excuse or reason to vote early. Early voting can be done in person or by mail.
In Southwick, early voting can be done at Southwick Town Hall, 454 College Highway.
Southwick early voting dates and times:
- Monday, October 24- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 25- 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 26-7:30 a. m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 28- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday, October 29- 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 31- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 1- 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 2- 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3- 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- November 4- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Registered voters have the option to request an early voting ballot through the mail. To do this, fill out an application and mail it to the Southwick Town Clerk.