AGAWAM, Mass. (Mass Appeal) If you’ve been in a large commercial building, chances are, you’ve been in the presence of an OMG Roofing product. Now, you can work with them! Sarah Corrigan, the Director of Human Resources for OMG Roofing told us all about working there, their open house and how screws are made!
OMG Roofing Open House
- Saturday, October 1, 2016
- 9 am – 3 pm
- 153 Bowles Road, AGAWAM
- RAIN OR SHINE!
Activities planned for the whole family:
- Factory tours
- Job fair with on-site screenings
- Giant multi-employee tag sale
- Red Cross Blood and Volunteer Drive
- Food for sale from Memos of West Springfield
- Kids activities including: Virtual reality pods, face painting, pumpkin decorating, and more!
All activities run until 3 pm.
The event is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC and everything is FREE EXCEPT for the treasures you buy at the tag sale and the food from Memos.
Benefits package for working at OMG includes:
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
153 Bowles Road
Agawam, MA 01001
Promotional Consideration provided by: OMG Roofing