CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – It is now officially Fall and it’s easy to lose track of your motivation to keep your body in tip-top shape. Jamie Cocco with 50/50 Fitness Nutrition gave us tips!
- Plan Ahead – Utilize the outdoors, but prepare to take it inside
- Set Goals – Big-picture goals, and also smaller process goals
- Refocus on yourself – YOU are a priority. Take some time for “Me Time”
Ab & Core Workouts you can do at home!
- Goblet Squat w/gallon jug – Standing
- Dead lift – Standing w/gallon jugs
- Bridge Series – On the Ground on our backs – Double Leg, marching, jacks, and with bag of oranges/apples
- Crunch Series – On the Ground on our backs – Single to Double with Bicycles