CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Are you ready to transition your garden into winter? Master Gardener, the Green Thumb Guru Ed Sourdiffe shared his tips.
Bringing Your Plants Indoors
- 1. Rinse
- 2. Treat
- 3. Repot
- 4. Placement
- 5. Watering
Timely Tips for the Fall Gardener:
1) Time to plant garlic Oct 1 to November 15
2) Perfect time to plant Perennials, shrubs, Trees etc.
3) Do a walk about with a garden journal
4) Create a “light heater” to extend season
5) Check not only the plants for insects,but the pots and saucers as well,when bringing in plants