CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – A sweet treat perfect for fall! Nancy Parent, Owner of Tiers of Joy in Ludlow, showed us how to make monkey bread.
1 cup granulated sugar
3 tsp cinnamon
4 cans (7.5 oz each)of refrigerated biscuits
¾ cup butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
– Combine sugar and cinnamon in a plastic baggie.
– Separate the biscuits and cut each into quarters.
– Place cut biscuits into the bag and shake to coat in sugar mix.
– Place HALF of your coated biscuit quarters into the greased pan.
On the stove top:
– Melt butter with brown sugar over medium heat until combined and hot.
– Pour HALF of the caramel over the biscuits in the pan.
– Add remaining biscuit quarters.
– Pour remaining caramel over biscuits.
– Bake for approximately 40-45 min at 350 degrees.
Cool about 5 minutes and invert on to a plate. Pull apart to serve. Serve warm. Enjoy!!!!!