Lifeguard electrocuted

lifeguard
Preliminary autopsy for North Carolina teen found dead in a community pool confirms her family's theory that she was electrocuted.

(WRAL) The preliminary autopsy for a Raleigh, North Carolina teen found unresponsive in a community pool Saturday afternoon confirmed her family’s theory that she was electrocuted.

Rachel Rosoff, 17, was found in the pool and pulled from the water at about 2:30 p.m., according to authorities.

Rosoff was a student at Enloe High School, and she worked as a lifeguard at the community pool through the Aquatic Management Group.

In a call to 911, another pool worker described finding Rosoff face down in the water and feeling a shock in trying to pull her from the water.

“I can’t get in to get her in the pool. The water seems to be electrified in some sense,” the caller said. “I tried to jump in to touch her and as soon as I touched it, I felt a shock run through me.”

Read more: http://bit.ly/2cymSp6

Comments are closed.