CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Personal Trainer Tyler Pratt with Enfuse Fitness showed us how to make a delicious and healthy Gazpacho!
- 2 pounds tomatoes, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place in food processor and finely cut.
- Top with organic ham and chopped avocado
- Serve cold