CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Finishing up Back-to-School Week on Mass Appeal, we learned how to make a quick and delicious dinner to feed your family. Head Chef Mike Harrison at Buckley Healthcare Center’s Seasons Restaurant taught us how to make Baked Italian Chicken Casserole with potato wedges and a tossed baby green salad with marinated plums and balsamic vinaigrette.
Italian Chicken Casserole
- 3lb. Chicken Tenderloins
- 1.5 Cups Bisquick
- 1 Packet Season Italian Dressing (made up)
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat Oven 375°.
- Place ½ Bisquick in the bottom of greased backing pan.
- Arrange chicken on top of Bisquick.
- Place remaining Bisquick on top of chicken.
- Pour Italian dressing on top of Bisquick so that all Bisquick is covered.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes, then serve.
Buckley Healthcare Center
95 Laurel Street
Call (413) 774-3143 or visit BuckleyHealthcare.com.
Promotional Consideration Provided by: Buckley Healthcare Center