CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Getting your kids ready to go back to school doesn’t have to be difficult! Blogger NJ Rongner gave us easy parenting hacks for school lunches.
- Keep chicken nuggets and other lunch items hot throughout the day using a heat restricting container.
- Freeze a sponge to use as a cold pack
- Pack multiple lunches at once (take an hour on a Sunday to pack for the week!)
- Use sunflower butter instead of peanut butter so your PB&J loving kids can bring their sandwiches to school without having to worry about allergies!
- Make sandwiches look fun! Use a cookie cutter to make different shapes!