CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Insects and Mosquito bites used to be just a nuisance, but as the years past the risks continue to increase – Zika Virus, West Nile Virus, Encephalitis and Lyme Disease and more. Here to keep us safe is Kathy Kaschuluk from Traveler’s Supply in West Springfield.
115 York Street
West Springfield MA 01089
(866)662-2483 TOLL FREE
ABOUT TRAVELERS SUPPLY
We are a specialty travel supply company offering a wide range of products specifically tailored to the needs of many international travelers. We partner with travel clinics around the country to offer a full line of products that every traveler should know about. With travel consults and administering of vaccinations, doctors and nurses recommend a variety of items to make sure you are protected during your travels. We’ve established the “must have list” depending on your destination.
- Where are you going?
- How long will you be traveling?
- What type of accommodations will you have?
- How many people are traveling with you?
We can help you determine:
- What products you need
- How much to buy
We strive to continually provide updated information on international and domestic health risks and offer preventative measures and recommendations for maintaining good health.
Traveler’s Supply has been in business since 2003 and is committed to bringing new products and enhanced customer service to travelers that rely on our products to get them abroad, then back safe and healthy.
- Duration (Permethrin) insect repellent treatment for clothing
- Repellents for Skin – DEET (minimum of 30% as recommended by the CDC) various lotion, sprays & towelettes depending on the activity (Ultrathon and Ben’s)
- DEET Alternative repellent – Natrapel
- Travelan – dietary supplement to minimize risk of diarrhea when traveling due to contaminated food or water from E.coli (Travelan targets the 13 most common strains)
- Steripen – UV Water Purifier
- RFID Protection – Credit card sleeves, Passport Holders and Security Neck Pouches