CHICOPEE, MA. (Mass Appeal) – Between discoloration, skin problems, and other factors, a flawless complexion seems far fetched to obtain, but it doesn’t have to be! Cristina Haracsy with Divine Elegance Makeup Artists gave us some tips on color correcting!
- redness: green corrector
- mild stubborn redness or rosiness: yellow corrector
- brownish dark circles: yellow or peach corrector
- sallowness/yellowness: lavender corrector
- dark circles, fair to light complexion: salmon corrector
- dark circles, light to medium complexion: peach corrector
- dark circles, medium to dark complexion: orange corrector
- dark circles, dark to deep complexion: red concealer
*Conceal the spots you applied the color corrector to. Use the same shade as your skin tone and then apply your foundation.