CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Do you have old CD’s laying around that you never use? Transfer them to your computer! Rick Woods, Professional Organizer from The Functional Organizer showed us more.
6 Steps to Transferring Your Music CD Collection to Digital
1. Transfer your entire CD collection onto your computer via a music playing program like iTunes.
2. Be sure all CD information (track name, album name, genre, and artwork) has been added to newly transferred digital music files on computer. This will help later on, when you are searching for a song.
3. Create a “new playlist” and name it.
4. Drag and drop your favorite songs into your “new playlist” folder.
5. Synch your phone, tablet, or MP3 player to your computer, so you can listen to your music portably with headphones, or in your car using an auxiliary cord.
6. Donate your CD’s to free up some more space in your home and car.