FOXBOUROUGH, Mass. (WWLP) – Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey and the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation thanked participants in their anti-violence “Game Change” program.
Students and faculty from 90 schools across the state were invited to Gillette Stadium Thursday evening, including:
- Springfield Central High School
- Chicopee High School.
- Drury High School in North Adams
- East Longmeadow High School
- Southwick Regional School
- Turners Falls High School/Great Falls Middle School in Montague
“Game Change: The Patriots Anti-Violence Partnership” program was designed to teach both faculty and students how to fight back against domestic violence.