CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) There are certain thoughts and feelings you need to get out of your brain! Jeff Londraville, Author of “The Filter” shared five tips with us.
Top 5 things to filter out of your mind to have a better year:
- Blaming —– taking responsibility when things go wrong instead of blaming others.
- Clinging —– when your afraid or insecure you hold on tightly to what you know.
- Interrupting—– try to understand what people are saying instead of listening just to decide what you want to say.
- Complaining—- complaining about your problems make you feel worse– not better.
- Controlling “Others”—– stop saying” I wish they would”.