WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – With over 350 vendors, the Original Western Mass Home and Garden Show has everything you need all under one roof.
- Brad Campbell, Executive Director of the Home Show gave us a preview of what you can expect.
- Peter Stewart from Blackjacks Steakhouse in Springfield made a sensational steak with a whiskey glaze and bacon.
- Nadim from Nadim’s restaurant in Springfield showed us all how to make hummus.
Nadim’s Lebanese Hummus:
- 1 lb. of dry chicpeas
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 4 gloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoon of paste
- Soak chic peas with baking soda over night in hot water
- Following day drain and but do not rinse add to pot cover with water and boil to tender, drain water but not fully and let cool
- Following day add 2 gloves of garlic, lemon juice and salt to food processor run till smooth
- Add tahini, top with Extra virgin olive oil
- Serve with pita bread and / or fresh vegetables
2016 Original Western Mass Home and Garden Show
March 17th to 20th
Eastern States Exposition, West Springfield
Celebrating our 62nd year
Over 350 vendors
Everything for the home and garden
One of the largest home shows in the country
Local and national vendors
Extensive advertising campaign: TV, radio, print and mail
Two buildings and an outdoor area
Over 600 booths
For more information call (413) 733-8158 or visit WesternMassHomeShow.com
To check out a photo gallery from last years’ show click here.
Promotional consideration provided by the Original Western Mass Home and Garden Show.