CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – We’ve all had wacky dreams that we just can’t explain, but what if there actually was some sort of meaning behind it all? Certified Dream Therapist Tzivia Gover joins us this morning to share more about dream interpretation.
What is dreamwork?
Dreamwork is any method (including talking about dreams, writing about them, or creating art from them) that helps people gain insight, wisdom, and healing from their dreams.
When you have an “Aha!” moment—when you suddenly sense what the dream has been trying to tell you—you know you have found the gold you’ve been mining for.
What is dreamwork good for?
Dreamwork can help you:
- Improve your ability to remember your dreams
- Work through nightmares and recurring dreams
- Understand your dreams and gain wisdom and insight from them
- Work through creative blocks
- Gain insight into personal and professional issues
- Enhance health and healing for the mind and body
- Explore and enhance your ability to understand and invite lucid and extraordinary dreams.