CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) College is an expensive investment, so you not only want to take that campus tour, but also do these five things to make sure you find the best college for you! Alexis Avila CEO of Prepped & Polished gave us some tips.
Five Things to Do on a College Visit
from Alexis Avila CEO of Prepped & Polished
- Visit school when it is in session, bustling with kids.
- Sleepover in the dorms. Hanging out with students overnight will tell you volumes about the day to day college scene.
- Really taste the food! You’re going to spend the next two to four years eating at this dining hall, so make sure you like the cuisine!
- Identify your academic interest and take a class in it. Was the class interesting? Were the students engaged?
- Get to know other college students. Find out what’s REALLY happening at the school.