CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Has work got you down? Are you looking for a new challenge? Clinical psychologist Dr. Tim Hope from Amherst gave us strategies to improve ourselves in our workplace.
Tips for Finding Happiness at Work
- Find friends in your department and others.
- Find little opportunities for growth in your job, personally and professionally.
- Take initiative to help others accomplish goals and ideas.
- Feeling bored? Take on more work! It will impress the boss and you might learn something!
- Ask for what you want at your workplace. You only live once.