Electrical fire damaged an apartment in Pittsfield overnight

One of the deputy's firefighters suffered a shoulder injury.

Photo courtesy: MGNonline

PITTSFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A couple was forced into the Berkshire county cold overnight when fire damaged their Pittsfield apartment.

Deputy Chief Andrew Stephenson notified 22News, that the electrical fire filled the water damaged apartment with smoke.

One of the deputy’s firefighters suffered a shoulder injury. The couple living there got out safely.

Comments are closed.