CHICOPEE, Mass (Mass Appeal) – Our series on ‘Herbs: A to Z’ continues with herbs that begin with the letter ‘O.’ Carol Joyce is the Owner of White Buffalo Herbs in Warwick, shared more about Parsley, Partidge Berry, Plantain & Pomegranate.
Clean Plantain leaves
Organic Olive Oil
Clean Ball Jar
1. Pick plantain leaves
2. Put in clean Ball jar to fill, loosely.
3. Pour over Olive Oil
4. Cover & label.
5. Place in sun for 2 weeks, shaking daily.
6. Strain & keep in cool; dry spot.
Honey to taste (optional)
1. Cut pomegranate in ½.
2. Scoop seeds out.
3. Add 2 teaspoons seeds to cup.
4. Pour boiling water over.
5. Steep 10-15 min.
6. Strain & add sweetener if you like. Delicious hot or iced.
To follow our series on Herbs ‘A to Z’ click here.