CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Experience Gilded-Age style and splendor at this marvelous estate, renowned for its elegant gardens and rare Berkshire “Cottage.” General Manager, Brian Cruey and Curator, Mark Wilson took us on a tour and explained the history, gardens and family-friendly environment at Naumkeag.
For more information, visit TheTrustees.org
When to Visit
Open May 24 to October 15, daily, 10AM to 5PM. Allow a minimum of 1 hour for the garden, 2 hours if also taking house tour.
- Oak Café at Naumkeag, featuring grab-and-go sandwiches, salads, drinks and snacks. Loaner picnic blankets available.
- Public restrooms available.
- The Naumkeag gift shop sells books on the historic firm of McKim, Mead & White, Naumkeag’ s famous architects, and Fletcher Steele, the landscape architect who worked with Mabel Choate to design and plant Naumkeag’s gardens. In addition, visitors can buy post cards and blue and white porcelain.
- Trustees members receive a 10% discount on all merchandise in the gift shop.
- Weddings, receptions, small business events may be arranged on a limited basis. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 413.298.3239.